The Matthews eSolarMark Light C02 laser coding systems are ideal for coding a high quality, contrasting mark onto PET materials, such as beverage containers. Also ideal for glass substrates, and can be used on dual substrate production lines. An affordable alternative to small character inkjet technologies, it cleanly marks alphanumerical text, date and time codes, serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics. Matthews laser coding systems provide many interface options to connect to remote devices such as PLC’s, packaging equipment, and material handling equipment. The lasers have the greatest focal distance, allowing the laser to be mounted farther away from production lines. There are three control interface models (network, keyboard, or 10.4” color touch screen) and Matthews provides free message design software with every laser system purchased.
- Marking on PET plastics and packaging foils.
- Vector-quality code at high line speed.
- Both stationary and “On the Fly” marking/coding.
- Permanent and flexible coding of alpha-numeric texts/dates/time, serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics on the products.
- Integration friendly design.
- High flexibility of system due to large number of options.
- Unauthorized access protection.
- Shock / Temperature Tested
- Low operation cost/No maintenance/No consumables.